Whether you seek a new job or new skills, our training and placement services prepare you for the journey to opportunity, success and the future you deserve!
We offer courses in the following roles:
- Building maintenance technician
- Electrical technician
- Commercial driver
- Emergency medical technician (EMT)
- Culinary arts professional
- Hospitality and tourism industry service worker
- Electrical installation professional
- IT help desk and application support specialist
- Child development associate
Steady, reliable work is the key to having money in your pocket, food on the table, and a roof over your head.
If you’re ready to get to work and aren’t afraid of learning something new, UPO’s Workforce Institute offers training for some of DC’s most in-demand vocational careers. We also help you search for jobs, nail your interview, and find and keep the job that’s right for you. And we provide each and every student with one-on-one case management services to keep you focused, moving forward, and ready for better days ahead.
2907 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE, Washington, DC 20032, US
Monday - Friday 9:45AM-6:00PM
1649 Good Hope Rd SE, Washington, DC 20020, US
Monday - Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM